Everything you need to know for December 6th!
****Make sure to check back before race day for additional details.
Where: You choose where in the world you’d like to participate from! The possibilities are endless when it comes to a virtual race.
***Prizes for the participants the farthest distance from Kamloops***
See below for suggested Kamloops walk/run routes.
When: 6am PST – 4pm PST
- You have all morning to complete your walk/run/hike/snowshoe.
- Send us photos of your route, outfit, after party and whatever else you can think of for your chances to win some great prizes.
- 2.5K or 5K
- For the “Best Time” prize, you must complete a 5K
Prize Giveaway: 4:30pm PST
- Join us on Facebook and Instagram live to see if you have won a prize;
- Hosted by Tara Holmes of Holmes is Where the Heart is
- You are entered to win prizes just for registering or donating, but there are also additional prizes to be won. See below for the prize categories.
Kamloops BONUS (Optional): Amplified Cafe
- 10am-2pm enjoy a hot beverage at Amplified Cafe before, after, or during your walk/run;
- Pick up a swag bag donated by Clif Bar, Herbaland Gummies, SunRype, and Oteas;
- Have your photo taken, from a distance (Courtesy of Sahali Dental Centre);
- Enjoy special pricing on beverages and exclusive prizing for those who pick up their swag bags;
- Exclusive prizing provided by: Runner’s Sole, Lululemon, Graceland Fine Quilts, No Limits Fitness, Oxygen Yoga & Fitness, and more!
- Please note this is optional for Kamloops residents, and if you do come down to Amplified Cafe to pick up your swag bag, please respect their COVID 19 precautions and social distance/wear a mask. Thank you.
Prize Tiers & Categories
Our prize tiers are simple:
– Register/Donate and you’re entered into our general prize draw.
– Pickup your swag bag at Amplified Cafe (optional) on December 6 and your name goes in to win Kamloops based prize packs.
– Share a photo to your social media pages (or send us an email) to win! See our prize categories below:
- Most Festive Cat
- Most Festive Dog
- Best After Party Celebration
- Ugliest Sweater (for real, we are looking for hideous!)
- Best Time (send us a screen shot of your route/time via email or on social media – must complete 5K)
- Farthest Away (Participant farthest from Kamloops)
- Christmas Spirit Award (An individual that is a ray of Christmas cheer)
- Family of Ugly Sweaters/Outfits
- Best Homemade Sweater
- The Duo/Couple with the best Holiday Sweaters/Outfits
***Enter to win by tagging us in your photos and using the hashtag #brennansuglysweaterun on Facebook and Instagram.
Directions for the Mural Walk: Starting from Amplified Cafe, walk down 5th until you reach the alley between Victoria and Lansdowne. Walk through the alley enjoying the murals until you’re forced onto Lansdowne. Walk west on Lansdowne until 1st St. Go up 1st until you reach the alley between Victoria and Seymour. Walk down this alley until 8th St, then take Victoria back to Amplified.
Please be mindful of traffic and pedestrian crossings. Use these suggested routes at your own risk. Brennan’s Ugly Sweater Run is in no way liable for mishaps, accidents, or negligence as per our registration terms.